- The discussion threads that begin, “I’m a network admin who oversees a 10,000 node server farm. Does anyone have a suggestion for…”
- The utility of book reviews don’t make sense in a world with Amazon
- Their content to ad size ratio is laughable.
- The site design looks 10 years old.
- Their posts read like an ingredients list on a soup can.
The main Reason:
- Anything interesting they cover has been covered a week ago by other sites.
Next on the internet: “I’m dropping Brian’s site from my reader because he keeps talking about boring shit like why Slashdot sucks.”